Friday, August 3, 2012

Knee surgery, dogs, and tour de pink update

There is never a good time to have knee surgery, especially when you are smack dab in the middle of training for a (double century in three days) road tour.  The Tour de Pink is about two and a half months away.  Since the surgery was a scope, I'm hopeful the recovery will be speedy.
At least I have good company during my home rehab.  And the olympics to watch.

The floor is a little uncomfortable on my hip when I do rehab, so I use my dog's toy as a cushion.  It's a perfect fit.  Blanco isn't so sure about it.

He tried to pull the toy out from under me but with no success.


I had a medial meniscus tear repaired with a scope.  Knee surgery #3 for me, but still 2 less than my husband!  The doctor said no marathons for me.  Well, darn the luck.  Gotta love the bike.

 My other dog didn't care about the toy, she just wanted to be right in the middle of the action.

Gotta go, track and field just came on...

No comments: